Disclaimer; No Warranty
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials (including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the EUROPEAN UNION and other countries.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This materials includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- THETRENDIGO, THETRENDIGO.com, “THETRENDIGO” the name and its Services are protected by Copyright as a collective work and /or compilation. Information, compilations of information graphics, images and other materials (“Content”) of the Service is copyright THETRENDIGO. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by THETRENDIGO, the Content may only be copy for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyrights and other notices that are contained in the Content, but you may not otherwise download or store the Content.
- This Service (including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of Bulgaria and EUROPEAN UNION and other countries, and THETRENDIGO (subjects to the rights of its licensors and licenses under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) has rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Community Areas herein refers to Comments section, guest postings, and submission of contents that includes but not limited to text, videos, photographs, and audios, for which you have granted THETRENDIGO and its affiliates, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted on THETRENDIGO, in whole or in part.
- By posting or submitting content on or to the Service (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audios or otherwise), you are giving THETRENDIGO, and its affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on the Service and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work such as a print publication), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You agree that you will not: (a) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant THETRENDIGO all of the rights granted herein; (b) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage THETRENDIGO or any third party; (c) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (d) post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- The Community Areas of THETRENDIGO shall be used for lawful purposes only. No material shall be posted on the Community Areas which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. No conduct shall be undertaken that, in the Company’s judgement, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Community Areas. Advertising or commercial solicitation may be posted on the Community Areas but only with the Company’s express prior approval and only if the advertising or commercial solicitation complies with all conditions imposed by the Company.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Community Areas any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You are responsible for determining that such material is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
- From time to time this com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that THETRENDIGO endorse the website(s). THETRENDIGO is not responsible for the availability of, or the content of the linked website(s) provided in this website.
- TheTrendigo may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of feature, and/or content, without prior notice or liability. TheTrendigo reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.